Request for Proposal
The Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce is seeking providers for the "2015 Update Luncheon Series". Registration and meal service will begin at 11:30 a.m. The program will start at 12:00 p.m. and last until approximately 1:30 p.m. We require the room to be available for set up by 10:00 a.m. The Update Luncheons are tentatively scheduled for February, April, June, August, October, and December .
You are hereby offered the opportunity to submit a proposal on these events within the following specifications:
• A room which will seat a minimum of 150
• Two lunch buffets to include main entrée, salad, dessert and drink.
• Room set up to include a screen, podium, microphone, round tables of 8 with centerpieces and display of the New Mexico State flag and flag of the United States of America on stage.
• Two tables at the door for registration.
• Tables for our sponsors available for the event (maximum of 4).
• A screen and electrical outlets sufficient for laptops and projectors.
• Wi-fi connectivity.
• Proposal should be presented on a per guest basis, including all taxes, gratuity, set-up charges and any other fees, I.E. Audiovisual with a minimum guarantee of 100 guests.
• Please state the guarantee arrangements including the advance notice required of an attendance estimate and guarantee requirements when the chamber may be required to pay for no-shows.
• Event space available for walk-through two days prior to the event.
Your sealed bid must be provided to the Chamber office by end of day December 23, 2014. The proposal will be awarded in January. Please mark the outside of your sealed envelope with "2015 Update Luncheon Series." You may also send your proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal winner must be a member of the GLCCC in good standing or join the GLCCC before the proposal is awarded. GLCCC reserves the right to decline any and all proposals or donations.
We look forward to your proposal. We will contact you by phone or by letter. If you have any questions regarding the proposal specifications, please contact the Chamber office at 575-524-1968.
Thank you for your response,
Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce