REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce is seeking a provider for the 2014 “Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic Tournament”. We plan for this tournament to be one full morning flight accepting the possibility of extending into an afternoon flight if demand dictates. Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. and tee‐time at 9:00 a.m. Upon completion of the round a lunch and award reception will be held. We would like registration to be available for set up the day before the tournament. The 2015 Chamber Golf Classic Tournament is scheduled for a Monday or Friday in May.
You are hereby offered the opportunity to submit a proposal on this event within the following specifications:
• Green Fee, Carts, and range balls for a total of maximum 32 teams (4 players per team)
• Driving range available for tournament use. Opportunity for sponsor to place signage at driving range.
• Practice putting green available for tournament use. Opportunity for sponsor to place signage at putting green.
• Company hole sign sponsors to be placed and retrieved at holes and tees by provider.
• Company table sponsor will have a table, two chairs, at a hole throughout the day; host must provide tables and chairs.
• Ability to place Cart Sponsors Company name/logo on golf carts.
• Ability to bring in outside food (breakfast) and bottled water.
• Lunch to include Lunch Sponsor Company if necessary should be served outside and cooked a grill or smoker. Please include specifics on what could be served and where players would eat.
• Beverages with Two (2) Beverage Carts available. Signage to be placed by company on Beverage Cart as well as company representative able to ride in cart.
• 5‐6 tables available for chamber staff for registration.
• Opportunities for sponsors to display company banners throughout event.
• Room/area to hold award reception with 2 bars. Set up to include at minimum a podium, microphone, screen and 25 tables including tables for sponsorship materials.
• Proposal should be presented on a per guest basis, including all taxes, gratuity, set‐up charges and any other fees.
• Please indicate ideas for gifts for each player, i.e. shirts, towels, etc. that could be purchased from your club
• Please state the guarantee arrangements including the advance notice required of an attendance estimate and guarantee requirements when the chamber may be required to pay for no‐shows.
• Be or become a member in good standing of the Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce.
• Representative from selected golf course must be in attendance at committee meetings. A schedule of meeting will be provided.
Our plan is to have an activity on most tee box, i.e. Hole-n-1, Closest to the Pin [men & women], Longest Drive [men & women], Straightest Drive [men & women], etc. We would like the head pro, or designee, to participate in activities as well such as a Beat the Pro hole. We would also like to have a putting competition on the Putting Green which would require staff to set up challenging holes and assist with the competition. Any other ideas for activities would be appreciated.
Your sealed proposal must be provided to the Chamber office by December 23, 2014. Please mark the outside of your sealed envelope with “2015 Chamber Golf Classic Tournament”. You can also e‐mail your proposal to email@example.com. The bid will be awarded in February, 2015. The Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to decline any and all proposals or donations.
We look forward to your proposal. We will contact you by phone or by letter after the decision is made. If you have any questions regarding the requirements, please contact the Chamber office at 524-1968.
Thank you for your response.