The Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce is seeking providers for the "2016 Good Morning & Good Evening Las Cruces" events. The Good Morning Las Cruces events are to take place on one Wednesday in March and September. The morning meetings are to begin at 7:00 a.m. and last until about 10:00 a.m. Registration is to begin at 6:30 a.m. with room set-up available by 6:00 a.m. The Good Evening Las Cruces events are to take place on a Wednesdays in June and November. The evening meetings are to begin at 5:30 p.m. and last until about 8:30 p.m. Registration will begin at 5:00 p.m. with room set-up available by 4:30 p.m.
You are hereby offered the opportunity to submit a proposal on these events within the following specifications:
• A room which will seat a minimum of 50.
• Good Morning events – Continental breakfast buffet to include juice, coffee, water, to be ready to serve at 6:30 a.m.
• Good Evening events – Appetizers to include tea, coffee, water, to be ready to serve at 5:00 p.m.
• Room set up to include a screen, podium, microphone, display of the U.S. and New flags.
• 7 round tables for 7.
• Proposal should be presented on a per guest basis, including all taxes, gratuity, set-up charges and any other fees, i.e. audiovisual with a minimum guarantee of 40 guests. A screen and electrical outlets sufficient for laptops and projectors.
• Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Please state the guarantee arrangements including the advance notice required of an attendance estimate and guarantee requirements when the chamber may be required to pay for no-shows.
• Event space available for walk-through two days prior to the event.
Your sealed bid must be provided to the Chamber office by end of day December 18, 2015. The proposal will be awarded in January 2015. Please mark the outside of your sealed envelope with "2016 GMLC & GELC." You may also send your proposal via email to email@example.com . .
Proposal winner must be a member of the GLCCC in good standing or join the GLCCC before the proposal is awarded. GLCCC reserves the right to decline any and all proposals or donations.
We look forward to your proposal. We will contact you by phone or by letter. If you have any questions regarding the proposal specifications, please contact the Chamber office at 575-524-1968.
For a PDF copy of the RFP click here.
Thank you for your response,
Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce