Offices up for election are City Council Districts 1,2,4 currently held by Miguel Silva, Greg Smith and Nathan Small, respectively.
The position of Mayor, now occupied by Ken Miyagishima will also be on the ballot, as will the one for Presiding Municipal Judge Division 1, currently occupied by Melissa Miller-Byrnes
On Election Day, voters can cast ballots at any one of 14 Voting Convenience Centers located throughout Las Cruces. Voters are no longer restricted to voting in the district in which they are registered. Voting Convenience Centers at the following locations will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm:
1. Branigan Library, 200 E. Picacho Ave.
2. Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd.
3. East Mesa Recreation Center, 5589 Porter Dr.
4. Frank O'Brien Papen Center, 304 W. Bell Ave.
5. Good Samaritan Village, 3011 Buena Vida Cir.
6. Henry Benavidez Center, 1045 McClure St.
7. Meerscheidt Recreation Center,1600 E. Hadley Ave.
8. Doña Ana Community College - East Mesa Branch, 2800 Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
9. Munson Center, 975 S. Mesquite St.
10. Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico, 4441 E. Lohman Ave.
11. Newman Center, 2615 S. Solano Dr.
12. Highland Elementary, 4201 Emerald St.
13. Jornada Elementary, 3400 Elks
14. Desert Hills Elementary, 280 Roadrunner Pkwy
. More information available at las-cruces.org, then click on Voter Information.